11 January 2014

it's all golden – a new beginning




If you're like me, there's something special about the moment when you're about to write in a brand new journal or notebook. All of its pages are bare and ready for you to start making your mark... but, for some reason, it can be hard to put the pen to paper for fear of making a mistake. Yep. That's me, right now.

Thankfully, this is a blog post rather than a written journal entry, as my handwriting is terrible and you would scarcely be able to read these very words. Additionally, the power of the computer enables me to tap 'backspace' as often as I like should I need to. So why does that funny feeling persist? I suppose starting anything from nil is difficult.

I'm not really starting from nil, though. It's All Golden is just a refresh of Lucy Olive... it's about design and my creations, but with a bit of philosophy added in. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts. Drop a line in the comments box below.